All I need

Great Dover street on a snowy day


Even in the repeating hours rayless
I have all I need

Event in the desolate hours doubt-filled
I have all I need

LORD, you are beside me
In the tear dropped streets,
And the mouldy retreats
Reached with tired feet

LORD, you are all I need
So, on your word I feed
By your truth, my heart please lead

This frozen cloud threatens to hover for long
But I will look through it, beyond it,
To a time of promises fulfilled
For this cloud shall disappear
In a rain of love from above

But for the while that this winter blows
My roots shall see deeper
Sink to a place of refreshing waters

Seasons may come and go
Or refuse to change so

But my Father is the same
God of love abundant and mercy tender

O Lord! let me hear the song you are singing over me this season
And I will join in with your melody
In a morning rhapsody

"Weeping may tarry through the night, but joy comes in the morning" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nine Muses

sculpturesque!

The voice Within...